Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Park Street - Updated with comment from Noel Spooner

The picture postcard of Park Street was scanned at the Hammond House during my visit in September 2013.  I am guessing this was taken from the top of the hill on the South end of Park Street seeing a faint image of the Park Street bridge at the bottom of the hill.

Comment from Noel Spooner:  I believe that this picture is taken from the north end of Park.  I currently live right around the corner from here.  The first house on the right is where Anita Wessel currently lives.  The front porch is a bit different, but the house is mostly the same.  Posted on November 4, 2013

1 comment:

Noel Spooner said...

I believe that this picture is taken from the north end of Park. I currently live right around the corner from here. The first house on the right is where Anita Wessel currently lives. The front porch is a bit different but the house is mostly the same.